07 March 2011

scanning


I spent a lot of time scanning for Tim this weekend. It was awesome.

We first tried going to Meredith's to use her scanner, but Tim was having issues hooking it up to his computer. Then we went to the University of Utah library. I was thinking of the copy machines at BYU's library where you can e-mail scans, but apparently the copiers at the U library didn't have this functionality. What the what? Also, the library closed at 8 pm. What the what what? You mean people don't even have the option to spend their weekend evenings at the library on campus (where I could often be found) until midnight?

I slowly made my way through the book using a noisy Epson scanner until they kicked us out.

Then I remembered the copy machines at work! So on Saturday morning, to the office we went. Once I figured out how to use the machine, it was a dream. There were a few hiccups along the way, though. One of them involved sending a scan to one of the employees in HR and myself.

Oops.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I want to be like you when I grow up.

M.C. Sommers said...

You should ask Margaret about the time she e-mailed me like 10 blank pages from the copy machine.

Margaret said...

You should ask M.C. about the time she got mad at me for doing her a favor.

Holly said...

I think Carrie must have been thrilled to get that scan.

Blog Archive