17 March 2011

public restrooms

The other day at work someone brought their food into the restroom. It was gross. Maybe she was taking her food somewhere to eat it and had a bowel attack suddenly, so I don't want to judge or anything . . . but . . .


On that note, I don't like the restrooms at work much. There are only three stalls. Too few to be anonymous. I think anonymity is important in public restrooms.

On that note again, remember the bathrooms at BYU with sitting areas off to the side? The one on the fourth floor in the library always had girls snoozing in it. It always seemed like a slightly weird place to nap. I guess they were comfortable chairs/couches . . . but . . .

5 comments:

Meredith said...

...but... Aren't you technically judging? Haha! ;) It's okay, I'll own up to it that I am. Cause I totally am. I'm pretty awful.

M.C. Sommers said...

I hate our bathrooms. They are awful. Do you ever visit the awesome one on the fourth(?) floor any more?

Hilary said...

Wow I'm having flashbacks of conversations we had together at Aspen Grove. Talking about the polite way to choose a stall and funny stories. I think I hate all public restroom now because I had to clean them so many times.

Home on the Grange said...

Bahaha! I totally agree! When I'm at work, I'll usually try the nearest bathroom and if there's someone in there, I'll try the next floor's. I also do everything in my power to avoid walking out of my stall at the same time as the other person in the bathroom. It's silly, right?

Holly said...

Anonymity is very important in bathrooms, I think. I agree completely. Do you know what else is very important in bathrooms? Not eating in them, not talking on the phone in them, and not sleeping in them. Because those three things just make it so awkward for everyone else in the bathroom. Honestly.

Blog Archive