04 November 2012

lemon

Yesterday I gave Shep a lemon wedge to suck on just to see what would happen and he seemed pretty into it.

This kid is totally my child, and I didn't know it before that moment. Do you remember how my host family in Russia was really cute and put a little plate of lemon wedges out for me at meals because they knew I liked lemons? That was cute of them.

I'm going to interrupt my blogging now to go make some lemonade.

P.S. Thanks for your responses to my post about sleep issues. I was nervous about posting that because I've struggled in the past to express myself honestly without being a source of frustration. It's like, I think I'm just sharing when I'm actually being annoying. Oops. So I was a bit hesitant to open up on the blog, but it seemed to go okay. Thank you.

2 comments:

hburdie said...

ARo! This is prime video material. Shep's First Lemon should have been documented! And shared!

Amanda said...

Amen to Heather.

Blog Archive