07 June 2011

shape-up

Have any of you gotten a load of these?

I'm not sure I really get the whole "work out without working out!" concept behind these shoes. Smells like a scam. If I wore these shoes every day, would I get a six-pack (they claim to tighten abdominal muscles!)? As beautiful as my abdomen might be if I did, I don't think I'd ever wear them anyway. I guess I'll have to start doing sit ups now. Actually, who am I fooling? I don't care that much about having a beautiful six-pack set of abs.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I feel like they sold those exact shoes about 12 or so years ago when I was in middle school, only back then they were just ridiculous platform sneakers that gym teachers would lynch you for wearing as gym shoes. Amazing what a decade will do.

Whit said...

Can you do me a humongous favor Amanda can you please go to this link and vote for my picture. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=229794193699572&set=a.229738740371784.70850.146935955318730&type=1
You like her photography page first and then my picture I am the fifth entry. Thank you so much it would mean the world to me.

Whitney Jacobs Ulrich

Sarah said...

Haha, this is hilarious-- My dad has a pair of these and I make fun of him relentlessly whenever the opportunity arises for it.
The best part is that he claims that they actually work. Well, they are harder to walk in than normal shoes, which could be a good or bad thing. Anyway, while I agree it's a joke, there are people, even good, intelligent people, who fall for it!

Blog Archive