31 July 2012

blog edit

Wouldn't it be so rude if I went around the Internet and left comments on blogs and articles and such only to point out minor grammatical mistakes? So rude. Everyone would think I was such a hater. Experience in editing has taught me the importance of being nice when offering criticism and correction. I think I'm a little better about that than I used to be, but it's still kind of tough. Criticism and correction can seem so JUDGMENTAL.


So instead, I'll just leave comments like: 'I think you meant "fewer" not "less," but I still like your blog post!' 

Actually, scratch that. No comment.

1 comment:

Britney said...

I think you used to do this with my emails, frequently, until you must have reached the point of total frustration in which you knew my writing style was a lost cause - or you became endeared to my WAY of writing. Ha.

Blog Archive