28 October 2008

Stalker? You decide.

Sometimes I look at photos on Facebook of beautiful, ordinary friends of friends. Or blogs, for that matter. But I don't actually know them. I find it fascinating regardless.

Sometimes, though, when I'm on a computer in the library or something, I get to thinking. What if they walk up behind me? And they just happen to look at my computer? And then they see a picture of self? And then they look at me? And then they begin to feel creeped out?

Yeah. Be careful about the photos . . . you never know who's watching.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I think we must have been like sisters in heaven or something because I do that too. And maybe I just sounded totally weird in writing that. Regardless, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Tim said...

You should just be honest and open about it. Add the person that you do not know as a facebook friend. Then it is consensual stalking!

Blog Archive